- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, postal address, phone number)
- IP address, browser type, operating system
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily leave a comment or product review on our website
- Use or view our website via your web browser.
How will we use your data?
LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Bbetter understand how customers interactive with our site so we can make improvements
LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd will not share your data with any 3rd party company so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd stores your data within our company databases hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) within the AWS UK region.
LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd will keep your name, email, address, phone number, IP address indefinitely, until requested by you to remove such data.
LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can either click the unsubscribe link in any emails we send you, or by informing us via our Contact Us page and requesting we remove you from our mailing list.
What are your data protection rights?
LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our Contact Us page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We use Google Analytics to provide this service.
How to manage cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LivOliv Cosmetics Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/)